Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unfunny comedians

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Lee Mack is particularly unfunny. No surprise he used to be a Butlins redcoat. However, I do share some of the same friends with him and he is a genuinely, really, really top bloke and does shedloads for the community round here.

I think there are some funny females, Sandi Toksvig is a very sharp, funny woman. But the vast majority of female stand-ups are deeply unfunny.

I find Russell Howard to not only be unfunny but a bit of a try hard peenarse.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Ah bless him, the likkle baby is frightened of women.

Think you may have misinterpreted his post. He was just saying women comedians are not funny.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My wife is the funniest woman I know especially with her brand of rhetorical questioning, literal humour.
'Where have you been to this time', she'll ask, when I arrive home at 1am, covered in vomit and slurring my words.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Going to see Reginald d hunter tonight at the dome...he is good!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
John Bishop is bafflingly woeful. Who watches this garbage? Well, tens of thousands of people but why?!

I saw a program where they tried to portray him as some kind of deeply emotional person where he cycled across Australia retracing a trip he did when he was a teenager. He tried so hard to show emotion with all this "I haven't seen Burt for 30 years" or "I can really recall how being at this spot changed the way I looked at life". Well, big ****ing deal mate, we all did that when we went travelling, you weren't in Burma building the railways you knob. You went on a cycling trip across Australia and enjoyed it. **** me.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Lee Mack
That absolute cock juggling thunder c unt Michael McIntyre
John 'bash the' Bishop

All three should all be lined up along a wall round the back of the nearest CarPhone Warehouse store and dispatched with a bullet through the temple. You could save bullets and do all three with one if you line them up just right.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Lee Mack
That absolute cock juggling thunder c unt Michael McIntyre
John 'bash the' Bishop

All three should all be lined up along a wall round the back of the nearest CarPhone Warehouse store and dispatched with a bullet through the temple. You could save bullets and do all three with one if you line them up just right.

Agree with these 3 for sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here