Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You know it makes sense Bobby...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Was all for this but since we signed the new fella I'm now fence.

As that article states it would all be about first team football for BZ . I don't see how we can guarantee that if this new bloke is as good as expected . I've now shifted and prefer a nice chunk spent on a proven goal scorer to fight his place with baldock. That said I'd still love it to happen but the new signing has put it into the take or leave category for me .

Also that article is just a re hash of old news so nothing's changed

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

As that article states it would all be about first team football for BZ . I don't see how we can guarantee that if this new bloke is as good as expected . I've now shifted and prefer a nice chunk spent on a proven goal scorer to fight his place with baldock. That said I'd still love it to happen but the new signing has put it into the take or leave category for me .

So we need competition for Sam B but not Tomer H!!?? How does that work, exactly?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The idea of a two year deal with the second dependent on the first's performance would make sense.
Come on BZ, back yourself.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The idea of a two year deal with the second dependent on the first's performance would make sense.
Come on BZ, back yourself.

Nice suggestion...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

What we need is a year-long loan of a rapid up-and-coming PL striker (e.g. Akpom, James Wilson, Sam Gallagher). Need a rapid winger too. I'm excited by Tomer Hemed, but we need some real pace up-front.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I so want to see BZ play in an Albion shirt again, but know a season long loan for someone like Akpom or a move for hooper is far more sensible... We shall see

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

The one thing that was in there that I have not heard or read before is the indication that Hughton is after him or wants him. Is that speculation on the Mail's part? or is it on record anywhere.

I have often said on Zamora threads that it would be interesting/nice or whatever, but always with the caveat that "but does CH want him. It's his view that counts".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here