Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Who are supporting Madness today?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
The two support acts for [MENTION=17871]Madness[/MENTION]News on Sunday are [MENTION=25951]bytheriver[/MENTION]s and @back_beat_! Have a listen! #GrandslamMadness taken from twitter feed. Madness are on approx 7.45

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Always hated Madness in the olden days. Or to be more precise, always utterly despised their shitferbrains skinhead following. Still do, to be honest.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Always hated Madness in the olden days. Or to be more precise, always utterly despised their shitferbrains skinhead following. Still do, to be honest.

So you don't like them or their fans---fair enough:thumbsup:

Personally at the age of 58 I've seen every fecking group you care to mention from LYNYRD SKYNYRD to BUCK'S FIZZ but I can't say I hate any of them:moo:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So you don't like them or their fans---fair enough:thumbsup:

Personally at the age of 58 I've seen every fecking group you care to mention from LYNYRD SKYNYRD to BUCK'S FIZZ but I can't say I hate any of them:moo:

Saw Wishbone Ash at the Dome once. Or at least about 20 minutes of them (was only there cos I was on the guest list of support band The Nicky Moore Band for semi-professional reasons). Seemed like a particularly slow and horrible form of death and though i gave it my best shot couldn't get out of there quick enough. Only similar feeling was when a disabled relative made me accompany them to the Centre to watch Kylie. Dear God! Or indeed Scotty! Beam me UP!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Saw Wishbone Ash at the Dome once. Or at least about 20 minutes of them (was only there cos I was on the guest list of support band The Nicky Moore Band for semi-professional reasons). Seemed like a particularly slow and horrible form of death and though i gave it my best shot couldn't get out of there quick enough. Only similar feeling was when a disabled relative made me accompany them to the Centre to watch Kylie. Dear God! Or indeed Scotty! Beam me UP!

NOW!!!! I have seen Wishbone Ash several times in various forms----I like em :ohmy:

Saw Argent down the Dome---------was deaf for a week :lol:

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Christmas has come early this year I guess....

Saw them a few times and never been so impressed as when they did a secret gig at the Dublin castle Camden as the dangermen.... Every large venue has a bit of a nasty under current of fat bald 40 odd year old Neanderthals.

I was at that gig!! One of the best gigs I've ever been to!! Apart from finding my car had been towed while I was in the pub! Still got the Dangermen t-shirt from the gig somewhere.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I was at that gig!! One of the best gigs I've ever been to!! Apart from finding my car had been towed while I was in the pub! Still got the Dangermen t-shirt from the gig somewhere.

My mate did the sound that day, so he got us in cracking atmosphere and so hot and sweaty aswell everyone dancing on broken glass.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here