Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The big game is not far away, very best of luck to the Ladies

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just under 90 minutes to KO - Germany, USA and Japan through to the semis will we be joining them ?

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Really looking forward to this. For me the women's World Cup has been a slow burn experience but the game against Norway was just amazing. Come on England!!!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just watched Japan completely outplay Australia.

But now comes the big one!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just watched Japan completely outplay Australia.

But now comes the big one!

They totally outplayed Australia and hilarious to see two arms up from players on their goal line when Japan finally scored appealing for off-side

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
"This is a message for possibly the best England Women's World Cup supporters in the world . We need a 12th man. Let's be havin' you, come on, where are you?"

Come on England!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
They totally outplayed Australia and hilarious to see two arms up from players on their goal line when Japan finally scored appealing for off-side

Yes, made me laugh too. Not really much else to do though, clutching at straws.

A young Aussie team with a bright future though, they have done very well this world cup.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm staying up for this one. #GoGirls

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes, made me laugh too. Not really much else to do though, clutching at straws.

A young Aussie team with a bright future though, they have done very well this world cup.

I am sure they said on Aussie lady was at her 2nd World Cup and was only 20, mind you that Japanese sub got her 207th cap :rolleyes:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What is the lowdown on Canada? are they any good?

Good question, been a bit ordinary and only winning by one goal so far, however that is all you need to do in the knock out stages

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good question, been a bit ordinary and only winning by one goal so far, however that is all you need to do in the knock out stages

Home support is going to be important too.

Excited about this one.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
England XI: Bardsley, Rafferty, Williams, Houghton, Bassett, Scott, Carney, Moore, Bronze, Chapman, Taylor.

BenElton'sBrother

Nov 30, 2003
Hove
I'm here in Canada at the moment and it's very nearly beer o'clock. Half the house is Canada the other half is England, should be an entertaining evening! Come on you lionesses!!

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Watching over here on ESPN. The pundit geezer has just said Canada's success depends on how they use their 'outside back forwards'.

Help!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Watching over here on ESPN. The pundit geezer has just said Canada's success depends on how they use their 'outside back forwards'.

Help!

Let's hope so, I have heard their outside back forwards are not up to much.

There inside forward backs though are quality

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We met a very friendly Canadian couple at Easter in Mexico and had several meals with them and they live in Winnipeg. When there was back to back games there I emailed him and he mailed back saying they were at the game and the goal tendering was great - you what ?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
looking forward to this. good ol' uk vpn connection is working nicely at the moment so watching the bbc coverage.

nice.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here