Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sevilla friendly

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I think plenty held off for other stands to open. As its seems they won't I'm tempted to just buy a ticket.

After all it's not everyday Sevilla will play at the Amex. I'm amazed it hasn't been a massive attraction.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
After all it's not everyday Sevilla will play at the Amex. I'm amazed it hasn't been a massive attraction.

Watford are playing them on the Saturday, meaning they're unlikely to be playing 1st teamers.

But how many bhafc fans will:

A: Realise
B: Care

...........and therein lies the answer, even though they're UEFA Cup champions (or whatever they call it now) its only Sevilla, no one knows who is or isn't a first team player so most will make a decision on a ticket a week before the game probably.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Keen for this. Very excited and got 4 tickets with friends but the Club say it's not selling that well

Why the apathy - only £15 after all ?

The signings may help....

Because the name Seville doesn't equate to Real Madrid, or Barcelona, or Bayern Munich.

Because we were pretty piss poor last season.

Because many people will be away on holiday.

Could be any one, or a combination of those reasons.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
...........and therein lies the answer, even though they're UEFA Cup champions (or whatever they call it now) its only Sevilla, no one knows who is or isn't a first team player so most will make a decision on a ticket a week before the game probably.

I'd imagine a lot of fans will be familiar with a few Sevilla players. Carlos Bacca, Kevin Gameiro, Ever Banega, Jose Antonio Reyes, Gael Kakuta, Stephane Mbia......no?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I appreciate that but I not think many will have a clue they are playing Watford the day before

Planning to go but will be easy enough to get a ticket a day or two before. Not bothered about Watford, suspect full squad are travelling and half will play each day anyway.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Simply haven't got round to sorting the tickets out yet. It's weeks away. It's not going to sell out.
Two of us at least will in attendance.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Deffo going but don't know who else is going so leaving it till nearer the date. Can someone warn me when we are nearly sold out.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
861 seats currently available, I guess they'll open up more blocks if they sell those. Got our tickets, such a shame there's not more interest.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
861 seats currently available, I guess they'll open up more blocks if they sell those. Got our tickets, such a shame there's not more interest.

Maybe not many people want to sit crammed into the WSL and suffer the inevitable ten deep queues at the bar. Soon as they open up the North Stand I'll buy a ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here