Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best rock song, EVER??

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I loved that too before i moved to Australia. Over exposed both original and a number of covers over here. Ruined it for me.

Seeing as this thread hasn't reached page 2 yet and we've already had Bohemian Rhapsody, Sweet Child O' Mine, Back in Black, Freebird and Kashmir I dare say that there's a very good chance that ANY candidate for greatest rock song ever is likely to have been over-played, over-covered and more than likely make an appearance on some horrendous Jeremy Clarkson Driving Rock compilation album.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Electric version of Rockin in the Free World - Neil Young, totally different class

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Seeing as this thread hasn't reached page 2 yet and we've already had Bohemian Rhapsody, Sweet Child O' Mine, Back in Black, Freebird and Kashmir I dare say that there's a very good chance that ANY candidate for greatest rock song ever is likely to have been over-played, over-covered and more than likely make an appearance on some horrendous Jeremy Clarkson Driving Rock compilation album.

true enough but this is overplayed like i have never known (before moving to Australia anyway). I think some Australian radio stations only have three records :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle

Definitely falls in the harder end of the rock spectrum, but after seeing it live last week it's definitely up there for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here