Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury ... from the comfort of your sofa

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Enjoyed most of the coverage so far this evening, but now enduring Motorhead on BBC4.

What a load of shit.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I don't get involved in those celebrity Death List things, but if I did I think I would be tempted to put Mr Lemmy near the top of mine.

His hands don't stop shaking and the majority of his body weight appears to be contained within those two growths attached to his cheek.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
I don't get involved in those celebrity Death List things, but if I did I think I would be tempted to put Mr Lemmy near the top of mine.

His hands don't stop shaking and the majority of his body weight appears to be contained within those two growths attached to his cheek.

The best part of half a century's worth of speed ingestion makes you look like that , i believe.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Is that Stat Brother on the Mark Ronson set?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
At least it's not AC/DC, now that IS crap. Had to go to one of their gigs in the late 70's... fudging awful squeally shite.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
1347621143_grass&mud_sofa.jpg

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Was desperately searching the web for a live link to the motorhead gig, BBC was saying they were covering it, any links to live coverage,

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Sitting in my back garden in front of a blazing chimenea, listening to 6 Music's coverage. Not exactly the authentic Glasto experience. Dreading bloody Florence coming on. Ugh...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Boy George looks like he's just rushed on stage from filming an adaptation of Martin Chuzzlewitt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here