Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night drinking thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nothing here, yet.

I've been keeping my powder dry as the opportunity of a night out WITH guaranteed Albion gossip is available but the longer I sit on the sofa watching Glasto, the more not moving other than to pour the odd glass of wine (white, dry) is appealing.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Just sunk a MASSIVE and I mean MASSIVE Gin y Tonica here in Spain where temperatures reached a modest 35C today. Will follow up with a plate of Jamon Iberica Bellota and a couple of bottles of Cruzcampo and then onto the Ribera del Duero. **** knows where it'll all end up!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just sunk a MASSIVE and I mean MASSIVE Gin y Tonica here in Spain where temperatures reached a modest 35C today. Will follow up with a plate of Jamon Iberica Bellota and a couple of bottles of Cruzcampo and then onto the Ribera del Duero. **** knows where it'll all end up!!

On the carpet, I should imagine.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nothing here, yet.

I've been keeping my powder dry as the opportunity of a night out WITH guaranteed Albion gossip is available but the longer I sit on the sofa watching Glasto, the more not moving other than to pour the odd glass of wine (white, dry) is appealing.

Off the Champers then Bozza ? has the euphoria of DC's win worn off so soon ? gosh..

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mrs EP has had significant amounts of wine at Old Trafford watching her first cricket game

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I went into the Hand In Hand pub in Kemptown earlier (Can I just say what a great pub it is) and they did a fantastic cider. A Swedish one called 'Idun's' , I'll have to look out for that again.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very long day with a drive to Brum and back for Uni open day. Very nice bottle of Italian Lager to start, followed by some pinot noir. And........sleep [emoji3]

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Really mixing it up here - started with wheat beer, moved onto red, now switched to white (Muscadet). Don't think It'll be rose next though.

Jul 7, 2003
A nice cold bottle of Siren Calypso for me

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Arundel Golden IPA here. Packing up my house and found it as a Christmas present. Not a bad drop actually

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here