Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

26 dead in Tunisia in beach attack..

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Grenoble isn't in Tunisia so how would someone coming in know what was in a thread that wasn't titled anything to do with Tunisia ?

They wouldn't know.
I never said that they should or would know, therefore I posted a link where he/she could have a read through and contribute to the discussion.

Go suck on a sausage Ern.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Moderators have the ability to rename ambiguous or deviated from thread titles but rarely use it.

Hence, we tend to get lots of repeat threads.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Moderators have the ability to rename ambiguous or deviated from thread titles but rarely use it.

Hence, we tend to get lots of repeat threads.

To be honest, nobody in the history of the NSC world has ever mentioned Grenoble up til today. Whereas many NSCers will have had a holiday connection to Tunisia, to the hotels in question, or the ones next door.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Bring the Tunisian tourist industry to it's knees, therefore the countries economy also, driving up unemployment and poverty, and probably more recruits to their cause goes the thinking. So sad. have to say I haven't decided where to go on holiday this year, but very much doubt it will be Tunisia now. North Africa so awash with guns now, this isn't likely to be the last time something like this happens

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
To be honest, nobody in the history of the NSC world has ever mentioned Grenoble up til today. Whereas many NSCers will have had a holiday connection to Tunisia, to the hotels in question, or the ones next door.

Don't think it's that far from the bhafc training camp in just over a week's time

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A plot involving suicide bombers and a pressure cooker bomb was foiled yesterday. The attack was planned in South London and would have deliberately targeted the same regiment as Lee Rigby. Britain remains on a Severe Threat status.

I really hope we see some overt action against this group of nutcases and very soon at that. All very well the wod slapping themselves on the back because we just gave US gays the right to marry. They should have done that decades ago. Let's get some serious apocalyptic weaponry on these ****ers. Find em, catch em, execute the *******s.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Spoke to a mate last night whose god daughter and best mate were caught up in this. Were being operated on last night to remove shrapnel from a grenade that one of the terrorists threw at them. Must have been absolutely terrifying ordeal. Poor girl is going to be dealing with that for years to come. Stable currently thank god and not believed to be life threatening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here