Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
For confirmation I suggest the official site as you first point of call, they're normally within 15 minutes of most confirmation stories.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Has it been confirmed this will be a saturday i hope so as cant make friday

You know how it works by now shirley. You make advance plans for the weekend, you secure the cheap advance deals, then Sky turn up two weeks before the game with their plug and play transmission facilities and you lose your money. Them's the rules. Club don't give a shit.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Why would our game be put on sky? I think there are 4 or 5 games more attractive for them to put on. Massive Leeds against ex Prem Burnley, newly promoted PNE vs play off finalists Middlesborough, Ex Prem Hull vs Huddersfield, London derby of Charlton vs QPR, play off semi finalists Brentford against Ipswich.

A struggling team that scored no goals against a solid Chanpionship team has no real appeal for the neutral, surely?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Why would our game be put on sky? I think there are 4 or 5 games more attractive for them to put on. Massive Leeds against ex Prem Burnley, newly promoted PNE vs play off finalists Middlesborough, Ex Prem Hull vs Huddersfield, London derby of Charlton vs QPR, play off semi finalists Brentford against Ipswich.

A struggling team that scored no goals against a solid Chanpionship team has no real appeal for the neutral, surely?

Two teams with a large fan base. I don't think any Championship games have much appeal to the neutral on the first weekend of the season.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
After 14 weeks away without a drop of alcohol (job is zero tolerance), I fly home on August 8th in time to get to the ground for a 3.00 KO. So my thinking was, game, beers, home.
If they change this to the Friday night, I for one will be mightily pissed off!

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Two teams with a large fan base. I don't think any Championship games have much appeal to the neutral on the first weekend of the season.

First match of the season though. Premier League sofa fans would possibly watch Charlton vs QPR over us I feel.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Piss off SkySports :angry:

(Another one who can't make Friday)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here