Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Islamist attack in Grenoble

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
News coming through of an attack in Grenoble. First reports saying a man has been decapitated.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Any other cliches that are ****ing certain to be trotted out ?

small minority / religion of peace / hard working law abiding muslims / our fault for marginalising the poor darlings

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
B]small minority/religion of peace/hard working law abiding muslims/our fault for marginalising the poor darlings[/B]

Remind me why we're so bad for not taking any of the 'refugees' ???

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A decapitated body has been found near the site of an attack on a gas factory in eastern France.

An attacker carrying a suspected Islamist flag killed one person and injured several others, according to a source.

The suspected attacker entered the factory near Grenoble and set off several small explosive devices, the source said. A decapitated body was found nearby the factory, another source said.

“According to the initial findings of the inquiry, one or several individuals on board a vehicle drove into the factory. An explosion then took place,” said one of the sources.

"A man thought to be the person who carried out the attack has been arrested, according to sources close to the inquiry."

"Interior minister Bernard Cazeneuve said he would go “immediately” to the scene, his office said."

Religion of pea- oh wait...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"There was Arabic writing on severed head pinned to French factory gates, a legal source tells AFP."

D

Deleted member 22389

What happens next, all the politicians holding hands in unity saying we will stay strong until it happens all over again. Some scary shit out there.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's true that the vast majority of Muslims deserve to have their human rights protected . That's not trotting out anything. That's a fact. These IS Fascist mother****ers though, they deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth with no mercy.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Theres a few people on NSC that cant wait for attacks. So they can 'trot out' the same tired crap they love to 'trot out'.

As bad as NSC can be, I very much doubt that anyone on here would wish for a member of the public to be beheaded. There is no joy in this, so I find your comment a little over the top because it could happen to yourself, a family member, friend or child.

It is hard to imagine not being wary of Muslims in areas where they have a high population in the UK, and keeping a stiff upper lip will not help when this type of terror is on our doorstep.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They like beheadings don't they ? I agree Nibble but the USA will only get involved if Israel or Turkey are invaded. That is likely so it will happen. For now the Yanks are quite happy to see how things develop

D

Deleted member 22389

The French will only put up with this shit for so long. If they don't get change from their existing politicians, then they will use their democratic process to vote for someone who will.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is also true that ISIS is a monster created by the USA and others. However they are in the scheme of things, totally insignificant, the World's powers could wipe them all out in an afternoon and still get home for Tea if they wanted, but for now, they generally don't give a toss

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It is also true that ISIS is a monster created by the USA and others. However they are in the scheme of things, totally insignificant, the World's powers could wipe them all out in an afternoon and still get home for Tea if they wanted, but for now, they generally don't give a toss
I agree that the USA and UK etc created Isis. However, I am not so sure we can wipe them out so easily.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I agree that the USA and UK etc created Isis. However, I am not so sure we can wipe them out so easily.

If the USA, China, Russia and Korea decided to join forces, ISIS would be gone within a day, until some other nut jobs replaced them

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
See the fascists have already taken over this thread.

Fanatacism is fanatacism. It has zero to do with any aspect of Islam.
A bit like the CAUCASIAN London Riots ended up having zero to do with the killing of a black youngster in Tottenham.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Meanwhile The London Borough Of Greenwich turn down a memorial for Lee Rigby, Though They are quite happy to have one for Steven Lawrence.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Meanwhile The London Borough Of Greenwich turn down a memorial for Lee Rigby, Though They are quite happy to have one for Steven Lawrence.

Funny that. Talk about double standards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here