Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls Player WTF ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anyone else having difficulties with Seagulls Player ? Seems as if they've ****ed about with the crappy template that we've got accustomed to. The only problem is it now wont allow you to login with the account name and password used since it was first set up and doesn't recognise the e-mail address either. If this is the shape of things to come with Seagulls Player them I'm going to bin it before the annual renewal is due next month. :rant::rant::rant::rant::angry::angry::angry::angry:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
looks OK to me mate

which is a wonder......for player

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Anyone else having difficulties with Seagulls Player ? Seems as if they've ****ed about with the crappy template that we've got accustomed to. The only problem is it now wont allow you to login with the account name and password used since it was first set up and doesn't recognise the e-mail address either. If this is the shape of things to come with Seagulls Player them I'm going to bin it before the annual renewal is due next month. :rant::rant::rant::rant::angry::angry::angry::angry:

It now wants your email, not your account name.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It now wants your email, not your account name.

That is what is annoying the **** out of me , it doesn't recognise the e-mail account which is still valid that was used to set it up years ago (when it was originally Seagulls World)

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007

I am having the same problem. Never been asked for email address before. It won't recognise anything. Crap

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I've just logged in, after a couple of false starts. The interview with Ben Roberts is great, he really loves the club.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sorted :O TalkTalk took over Tiscali 6 years ago. I have been getting a confirmation e-mail ever since then to say the annual direct debit has been taken because I amended the end of the old e-mail address from tiscali.co.uk to talktalk.net but the original is still needed to login. I've been using an account name and password since the year dot up until today. Crazy to think that its only taken from then up to mid 2015 for the picture quality to be enhanced so its noticeably better than those dodgy internet streams it was compared to.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Had to remember my ancient log in details, which I managed. Unfortunately although apparently updated to twenty first Century tech, they are still using the Withdean Badge on the match pages. Player still Muppet Land, probably staffed with people from the Bell Cheeses at Work thread.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Can somebody please explain in words of one syllable why I cannot log on to Player. Why is it asking me for an email and password when it was always a username and password. I have had no communication from anybody telling me there was to be a change in logging in to player.

Thanks in advance

PG

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can somebody please explain in words of one syllable why I cannot log on to Player. Why is it asking me for an email and password when it was always a username and password. I have had no communication from anybody telling me there was to be a change in logging in to player.

Thanks in advance

PG
They have done an update. This includes changing over all subscribers to logging in with an e-mail and password. No doubt they've overlooked the FACT that many long standing customers who have always used a username and password will not be aware of this until they try to login for the first time after the update. I've found an e-mail address for cancellations plus login/registration issues which is player.support@streamamg which maybe able to resolve the issue of login failures as they need your username so should be able to send back an e-mail with the original e-mail registration address and password (both of which could have been changed over the course of time and the defaults are long forgotten)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The option to cancel your membership isn't there anymore. Surely they can't get away with that!

If you pay by direct debit you only need to cancel the direct debit mandate with your bank. I see the club's official website has now got the article on Seagulls World being upgraded :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Thanks in advance

PG

It may not help but there is a Q & A page for help, which also includes how to cancel.
http://www.player.seagulls.co.uk/help

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
" More upgrades and features will be announced over the summer once the transition has been completed and all the new features tested. "

I wonder if one of the new features will be live streaming of all games? That would be worth the subscription price alone.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
" More upgrades and features will be announced over the summer once the transition has been completed and all the new features tested. "

I wonder if one of the new features will be live streaming of all games? That would be worth the subscription price alone.

If it is I can guarantee you it wont be included in the basic price :lol: £250 for a season pass ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here