Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

.....3 more signings ready for pre season

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It'll feel like 3 more new signings when Pre season training starts as CROFTS, MARCH & BALDOCK have all been declared fit and ready for the new season, with new signings Rosenier & the Israilian Messi maybe a push for the Europa cup next season isn't out the question

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am looking forward to a fit Baldock and March but am in 2 minds about Crofts as he wasnt up to the mark prior to his latest injury to my mind. This may be because I and others remember him before going to Norwich and he hasnt reached those heights this time around.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
It'll feel like 3 more new signings when Pre season training starts as CROFTS, MARCH & BALDOCK have all been declared fit and ready for the new season, with new signings Rosenier & the Israilian Messi maybe a push for the Europa cup next season isn't out the question

It's just a League Cup win away. Simple!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Most looking forward to Baldock as he was one of our better players last year despite being out of position .

Crofts has to help with our options although big ask to reach his previous levels after the injuries .

Was excited when March got back last year but he seemed to of gone backwards and was very poor. Big season for him as make or break in a way . Hopefully hits ground running and this season will compete with kaz for lw . Providing a decent lb and rw signed

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Out of that three, only RELISHING the return of Crofts to add some real BITE to midfield alongside Kayal to be honest. March and Baldock? Meh :shrug:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I am looking forward to a fit Baldock and March but am in 2 minds about Crofts as he wasnt up to the mark prior to his latest injury to my mind. This may be because I and others remember him before going to Norwich and he hasnt reached those heights this time around.

Strongly disagree. Up untill the Watford game, he was on of our better midfielders. Keep in mind he was being asked to play in Hyppia's clown formation. He was a lot more reliable than Holla, Gardner, Agustine and JFC.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Strongly disagree. Up untill the Watford game, he was on of our better midfielders. Keep in mind he was being asked to play in Hyppia's clown formation. He was a lot more reliable than Holla, Gardner, Agustine and JFC.

Agree with this. Thought he was one of our better players. Not the box2box player he once was but still a decent championship midfield option. Can he bounce back from the injuries? Time will tell, but if he does then he will be a significant addition to the squad...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I felt that he did the job that many others could do no better or no worse he wasnt the inspiration and ballwwinner we needed. Based on that spell he would struggle to get into the side past Kayal Stephens and a hopeful new signing for wide right.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Well I'd have to disagree with you about Croft, prior to his relapse he seemed the only player we had that seemed able to get himself into goal scoring positions...with the occasional exception of Dunky. ???

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
When was the last time we had a fully fit squad? It must be prior to Crofts first cruciate injury and then we had Buckley, Lua Lua and Vicente taking it in turns on the treatment table. It's a guess but its probably 3 years at least.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
If Colunga plays for us next season, he will be top scorer in the championship. Very underrated. Imo he was the only player skilful enough to play one touch with TShearer last season in the couple of games they had together. Better than Baldock!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If Colunga plays for us next season, he will be top scorer in the championship. Very underrated. Imo he was the only player skilful enough to play one touch with TShearer last season in the couple of games they had together. Better than Baldock!

I agree, very underrated by some on here (and our manager it seems).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here