Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curtains, blinds, shutters

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Any recommendations for local companies in West Sussex, near Worthing ideally for the above?

Moving into new house and looking for curtains, blinds & plantain shutters. Tried a few local outfits but they all seem to think 'weeks' is acceptable to come out and measure up. Would rather avoid Hilary's and the like too

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I have used Clive at Simply Blinding a couple of times. He is based in Southwick. Not sure he does curtains but I think he does everything else you are after. In my experience his products are excellent quality and at a fair price. Find him on Google.

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
I have used Clive at Simply Blinding a couple of times. He is based in Southwick. Not sure he does curtains but I think he does everything else you are after. In my experience his products are excellent quality and at a fair price. Find him on Google.

Clive is first class have used him for 15 years ,,

Jul 7, 2003
My missus recommends Direct Blinds Worthing - much cheaper than similar companies and easy to get spares when they get damaged

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
My missus recommends Direct Blinds Worthing - much cheaper than similar companies and easy to get spares when they get damaged

I've used them before, but they are the ones saying it could be weeks before they could come out !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here