Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Squad Numbers

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Have there been any changes for this season?
Any young players given first team numbers?
Anyone know what number Rosenior will wear?
:albion2:

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Squad numbers are usually announced until much closer to the start of the season

Would it not make more sense when announcing a new signing to inform fans of their squad number incase they wanted a shirt with this on?

Although a great signing, can't see many 'Rosenior' shirts flying out the door.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I can't imagine the shop has re-stocked yet and the new away shirt hasn't even been announced. It will be another 4 weeks or so I think before the new squad numbers are done - after all Bobby is going to want 25 isn't he so a lot of negotiations with KLL are needed

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I can't imagine the shop has re-stocked yet and the new away shirt hasn't even been announced. It will be another 4 weeks or so I think before the new squad numbers are done - after all Bobby is going to want 25 isn't he so a lot of negotiations with KLL are needed

Oh l think Kaz is safe, Bobby Zee won't be coming home.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Would it not make more sense when announcing a new signing to inform fans of their squad number incase they wanted a shirt with this on?

Although a great signing, can't see many 'Rosenior' shirts flying out the door.
If someone is so excited by a new signing that they want to immediately buy a shirt in their honour I imagine (hope?) they'd manage to wait a few more weeks...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here