Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] bathroom Fitter and Driving Instructor Recommendations

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Great if you know someone you can recommend who is multi-talented and looking for jobs in the Shoreham-By-Sea area. Otherwise any suggestions for someone to re-fit a small bathroom and a driving instructor willing to take on an 18 year old ?

Thanks

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
I can highly recommend David Macadam at Brunswick Driving School. He taught me to drive last year and I passed first time (at the ripe old age of 44!).

http://brunswickdrivingschool.com/index.html

I'm sure he'd be happy to take on an 18-year-old. I remember him telling me that the worst thing about teaching teenagers is getting them to remember the date and time of their lessons.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Great if you know someone you can recommend who is multi-talented and looking for jobs in the Shoreham-By-Sea area. Otherwise any suggestions for someone to re-fit a small bathroom and a driving instructor willing to take on an 18 year old ?

Thanks

Simmosays and I are fitting bathrooms all day long! Pm me and we can arrange a visit to see what you have in mind

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Thanks

Is your 18 year old "Driving U round the bend"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here