seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Crawley grabbing all the headlines , they've signed Rooney too

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hope he does well. At his level I think but still young and could bounce back to play at a higher level. Many have

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
thought he might have done OK at the Albion
hope we do not draw them in one of the cups as he is sure to score against us

In that case fingers crossed that we only play against them in the pre-season friendly. Surprised that Shamir Fenelon wasn't involved on the fringes of the squad last season, given our strikers struggled to find the net, but as others have said maybe Lge 2 is his current standard. Best of luck to him anyhow and hope the Crawley move works out.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'Fenelon to Crawley'

Sounds about right. WAY too lightweight to ever be of any meaningful use to the Albion at this level. Shame, but there you go :shrug:

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
I haven't forgotten that disastrous game last season, under the Hypia regime, in which he played and looked hopelessly out of touch. Whether that was him or SH's bizarre game plans was never clear. He can only do better up the A23...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I haven't forgotten that disastrous game last season, under the Hypia regime, in which he played and looked hopelessly out of touch. Whether that was him or SH's bizarre game plans was never clear. He can only do better up the A23...

Too right, I'd have to go back to when the Fox brothers played to remember as ineffectual striker's performance as Fenelon's that day.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeah, Luton are interested in CMS, as are Notts County supposedly. Did read a rumour that MK Dons are interested in O'Grady but not sure how reliable that is at mo.

Ideal marketing opportunity for Piglets Pies who do the pies at stadium:mk - Steak and O'Gravy ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here