Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Roberts confirmed as new GK coach

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Couldn't see a thread on this yet... Probably didn't look that hard though.

Always liked him when he was with us last. Welcome back!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If he's as good as goalkeeping coach as he was a goalkeeper then it's a good addition.

On a slightly different subject, when are we actually going to sign a player though, also nice one Naylor, we knew it wouldn't be a signing.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My favouite ever Albion goalkeeper coaching my second favourite Albion keeper, ****ing fantasic news.

Ben Roberts was brilliant, Hopefully we will see some penalty saves next season. Used to love how he stood a yard behind the line to jump forward. The little things in life.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
And that concludes our summer transfer activity. Thanks for tuning in.

In all sincerity, welcome back Ben. Great news.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My favouite ever Albion goalkeeper coaching my second favourite Albion keeper, ****ing fantasic news.

Ben Roberts was brilliant, Hopefully we will see some penalty saves next season. Used to love how he stood a yard behind the line to jump forward. The little things in life.

Ankers is your second favourite Albion keeper? ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

All that. (We did already see a BELTER of a penalty save from Stockdale, though).

Actually not ALL that. Stockdale isn't my second favourite. Roberts, KEELEY, Stockdale.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Excellent - great keeper obviously and always seemed like a great fella too. Very good news.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
He must really want to work here. Comparing our current squad with Charlton's I know which one I think has more chance of reaching the play-offs.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
He must really want to work here. Comparing our current squad with Charlton's I know which one I think has more chance of reaching the play-offs.

He's come here on the understanding that we'll be buying most of Charlton's squad over the next few weeks. Watch this space.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here