Shiki-shi, Saitama

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He was a great composer. Very sad

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I think if I was rich and famous I might consider a different mode of transport, helicopters and private jets seem to take lives of the rich and famous far more regularly than would be expected.

Accepting that they tend to use them far more than others, it just seems a quite likely way to die compared than if you used commercial airlines.

Absolutely no data to back it up, but just seems that way.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
[yt]9-jGrL7U09Y[/yt]
:bowdown:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I think if I was rich and famous I might consider a different mode of transport, helicopters and private jets seem to take lives of the rich and famous far more regularly than would be expected.

Accepting that they tend to use them far more than others, it just seems a quite likely way to die compared than if you used commercial airlines.

Absolutely no data to back it up, but just seems that way.

Yep, the Colin McRae's helicopter crash that killed himself, his son and two others is one example. The Founder of Dig in the Ribs died in a light aircraft accident, Chelsea Football Club Vice Chairman Matthew Harding met his end in a helicopter crash, Mike Smith and Sarah Greene had a lucky escape. That French reality show killed ten in Argentina. John F. Kennedy Jr, Stevie Ray Vaughan.

There is a hundred year list here http://www.planecrashinfo.com/famous.htm

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yep, the Colin McRae's helicopter crash that killed himself, his son and two others is one example. The Founder of Dig in the Ribs died in a light aircraft accident, Chelsea Football Club Vice Chairman Matthew Harding met his end in a helicopter crash, Mike Smith and Sarah Greene had a lucky escape. That French reality show killed ten in Argentina. John F. Kennedy Jr, Stevie Ray Vaughan.

There is a hundred year list here http://www.planecrashinfo.com/famous.htm

You forgot Nigel Farage

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Composed the soundtracks to the two highest-grossing films of all time, and no orchestral soundtrack has sold more than his Titanic score.

Hell of a legacy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here