Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Rotherham 15th September

Ronnie

Jan 6, 2009
The Herb Garden
Anyone think match might be re arranged as only 3 days before Rugby World Cup weekend at the AMEX and looking at all the other football grounds being used they have at least on week clear before their matches

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I would have thought the club would have considered this when making a submission to the fixtures arranging committee or whatever they are called.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
You're only allowed to submit one date.

Rule needs changing, there are too many after changes these days that could be simply sorted earlier. I am booking meals at the club but am holding back from doing so because of moves that could have been flagged earlier.
Fulham & Chelsea have every fixture submitted as they always play on alternate Saturday's at home
Move to say 3 as a trial, set the date a bit earlier for submission and run with it. Change management

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
3 days will be enough to prepare the pitch and re-brand the Amex, won't it? There was an England international at Wembley less than 24 hours before the Froch v Groves fight last summer. And that included installation of a boxing ring and several thousand seats on the pitch.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
As a by, the Champions League final has to have a certain period prior to the game. When it was at Wembly they had to move the FA Cup and play-offs.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'd be happy if it was moved. We fly back from Barcelona that day and will miss the game. I'll also miss the home game against Hull as we fly out that day. I blame the other half for having her birthday that weekend and wanting to do something special as it's her 30th. Women PAH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here