Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kitchen Fitter recommendation

getz

Jan 15, 2010
Ian Cooke from Mile Oak did our kitchen a few years ago .Did a good job I would recommend.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Don't use Stik whatever you do. Turns up at 10. Leaves at 3. Charged Neal £10 to take his scrap to the tip, which ended probably sold as scrap. You have to make him lunch and TALK to him for 1 and a 1/2 hours. Drilled a hole in the wrong place in Baz's worktop and left it there. Put his hot blow torch on Neal's carpet leaving his mark. Plus he charges more than someone who knows what they are doing. Mates rates indeed.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I forgot his classic when he and Danny plumbed a wc to the hot water pipe and steam came out the bowl when flushed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know of a very good fitter, but it looks like you've got enough recommendations already.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Me and the 4 lads can do this for you. We're currently on a long job fixing some guttering but should be finished by the end of the week. So we'll come along on Monday and we'll need £15k up front (cash preferred) - its a big job and will probably take the best part of a month. Just let me know yr address and we'll be there on Monday.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Me and the 4 lads can do this for you. We're currently on a long job fixing some guttering but should be finished by the end of the week. So we'll come along on Monday and we'll need £15k up front (cash preferred) - its a big job and will probably take the best part of a month. Just let me know yr address and we'll be there on Monday.

Mattbackhome is a mate of mine and busy at the moment. I will pm the address to you. He said the key is under the mat, the up front money will be on the kitchen table and help yourself to tea and biscuits.

Oh yes. He also wondered if you could feed his pit bulls for him.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Thanks all for the recommendations and PMs. NSC is genuinely useful sometimes isn't it?

Just to say that [MENTION=18271]Barry M[/MENTION] (Paul from Eboda) did a bang up job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here