Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peacehaven & Newhaven here are the plans for all the new homes

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
A 259 bumper to bumper.....B2123 falmer to Woodingdean past Amex..Bumper to Bumper Now...expect log jam in rush hour....C7 designed for low traffic flow,now bad in mornings and evenings expect substantially worse...Planners think about where they can cram in yet more houses into the crowded South East..Perhaps they should give planning for factories and offices in same area so people don`t have to drive to work.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Great planning! we realy do need another couple of thousand cars on the road to choke them up even more...and why is it I can barely mow my lawn and have to have some bloke in a Hi-viz jacket telling me what leaves I am allowed to have fall from the trees in my front garden without planning permission because they have a preservation order on them,maybe a brown envelope stuffed full of £50 notes might help.Who runs the planning anyway? The Lewes branch of FIFA perhaps..

Jan 30, 2008
great planning! We realy do need another couple of thousand cars on the road to choke them up even more...and why is it i can barely mow my lawn and have to have some bloke in a hi-viz jacket telling me what leaves i am allowed to have fall from the trees in my front garden without planning permission because they have a preservation order on them,maybe a brown envelope stuffed full of £50 notes might help.who runs the planning anyway? The lewes branch of fifa perhaps..
time to get out of the EU and free up some car space on our roads
regards
DR

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There's a certain bunch of kids in Peacehaven that we know,
cause destuction and chaos everywhere that they go.
Been labelled 'the wildkids' by the local press,
banned from the youth club 'cos of the way they dress.

Leather jackets, black docs with red laces, all wild kids have got mullard boatraces.
Kids, wild kids, Peacehaven wild kids.

Meet up the flats up Roderick avenue, then smash 'em all up 'cos there's **** all else to do.
PC Campbell and his force try and chase 'em round the town, but someone's gone and let the cop car tyres down.

If Seaford or Saltdean come over for a ruck, Peacehaven Wild Kids beat 'em all to ****.
Clive from the youth club went and banned them all, now "WILD KIDS WILL FIX YOU, CLIVE!" is sprayed on his wall

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Leather jackets, black docs with red laces, all wild kids have got mullard boatraces.

Meet up the flats up Roderick avenue, then smash 'em all up 'cos there's **** all else to do.
PC Campbell and his force try and chase 'em round the town, but someone's gone and let the cop car tyres down.

If Seaford or Saltdean come over for a ruck, Peacehaven Wild Kids beat 'em all to ****.
Clive from the youth club went and banned them all, now "WILD KIDS WILL FIX YOU, CLIVE!" is sprayed on his wall

Paul Weller?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Great news, we really do need more housing. If only Brighton and Hove could fight off the nimbys.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Great news, we really do need more housing. If only Brighton and Hove could fight off the nimbys.

Yep, B&H is cursed with more than its fair share of NIMBYs and BANANAs - and a fair few have popped up on this thread already. When will it stop? When a one-bed flat on the edge of Brighton costs £500k? A million? There's a crippling shortage of homes in the region and it has to be addressed at some point

D

Deleted member 22389

Yep, B&H is cursed with more than its fair share of NIMBYs and BANANAs - and a fair few have popped up on this thread already. When will it stop? When a one-bed flat on the edge of Brighton costs £500k? A million? There's a crippling shortage of homes in the region and it has to be addressed at some point

These houses being built in Newhaven, Peacehaven and other areas will probably start at the 200k+ mark. That might be affordable to someone coming from outside the area, but it's not affordable to local people.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
These houses being built in Newhaven, Peacehaven and other areas will probably start at the 200k+ mark. That might be affordable to someone coming from outside the area, but it's not affordable to local people.

They wouldn't build them if they didn't think there was a market for them. The more properties there are, the more prices go down; the fewer there are, the more they go up. Not building them will not reduce prices for other properties one one little bit

D

Deleted member 22389

They wouldn't build them if they didn't think there was a market for them. The more properties there are, the more prices go down; the fewer there are, the more they go up. Not building them will not reduce prices for other properties one one little bit

And what about the extra traffic on the roads, pressure on our services? They are building all the houses but not building anything else to cater for it. Don't you agree they need to look at things like this before putting more housing down.

Great work, some of the new flags are incorporating this such as 'Banned From The Pubs' and 'Moped Lads' , the Peacehaven Wild Kids one was lost at the SSC final and was never seen again :(

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location

I spotted Peter from Peter and the Test Tube Babies in the lower East last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here