Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

True Detective. Kelly Reilly. That is all..

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
New season opener repeats tonight, on Sky Atlantic..
kelly reilly  true detective trailer screencap.jpg

kelly reilly  true detective  1.png

vince vaughn  kelly reilly  true detective.jpg

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Does nowt for me, bit jowly. But in reality I'd not say "no thanks, I have some videotapes to return".

Hope this series is as utterly phenomenal as the first. It'll take some beating.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just don't rate her that much. She's okay but not a top rate stunner.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
True Detective.
Can someone explain it. Shoved down our throats by Sky so decided to watch series one. After three episodes I gave up. Didn't understand it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
True Detective.
Can someone explain it. Shoved down our throats by Sky so decided to watch series one. After three episodes I gave up. Didn't understand it.

I think it was the characters and writing. I personally thought it was some of the best telly ever made. But I can see how some might not like it. I couldn't get the fuss over Breaking Bad.

In episode 4 or 5 of TD, there is a 6 minute, one shot, unbroken scene where they are escaping from some Projects. It is magnificent.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The first season was great. I'm not entirely convinced that Vince Vaughn and Colin Farrell will be able to match McConnaughey and Harrelson, but I'm willing to give them a go.

Also, season one's Alexandra Daddario >>> season two's Kelly Reilly

ustv_true-detective-alexandra-daddario.png.jpeg

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
The first season was great. I'm not entirely convinced that Vince Vaughn and Colin Farrell will be able to match McConnaughey and Harrelson, but I'm willing to give them a go.

Also, season one's Alexandra Daddario >>> season two's Kelly Reilly

ustv_true-detective-alexandra-daddario.png.jpeg
Personally I loved Farrell in episode 1 and willing to give Vaughn more time although I did think he played the part well, will become more obvious as his character gets more involved

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here