Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Issues

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A short while ago I got a banner informing me I was running an adblocker and asking me to consider whitelisting NSC. I already have NSC whitelisted, and three ads had loaded on the same page as that banner. It disappeared when I went to another page, so I'm thinking Bozza has been doing some tinkering today, and the issues may be related to that, however, just in case they are not, or he has finished tinkering and hadn't noticed...

Pages have been taking an age to finish loading properly. Almost everything has loaded as normal, but the logo on the tab is still the loading circle, and in the bottom corning I get a "transferring data from..." status bar.

On various pages at different points since the adblocker banner it has suck on "transferring data from..."

v4.moatads.com
s0.2mdn.net
www.everestjs.net
t.mookie1.com
I.betrad.com
a.scorecardresearch.com

and on one occasion instead of transferring data it was

Read www.yceml.net

I've also noticed embedded videos are just showing as a black square, and the "thank you for posting, if your browser doesn't redirecct you click here" page is not redirrecting.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
A short while ago I got a banner informing me I was running an adblocker and asking me to consider whitelisting NSC. I already have NSC whitelisted, and three ads had loaded on the same page as that banner. It disappeared when I went to another page, so I'm thinking Bozza has been doing some tinkering today, and the issues may be related to that, however, just in case they are not, or he has finished tinkering and hadn't noticed...

Pages have been taking an age to finish loading properly. Almost everything has loaded as normal, but the logo on the tab is still the loading circle, and in the bottom corning I get a "transferring data from..." status bar.

On various pages at different points since the adblocker banner it has suck on "transferring data from..."

v4.moatads.com
s0.2mdn.net
www.everestjs.net
t.mookie1.com
I.betrad.com
a.scorecardresearch.com

Read www.yceml.net

I've also noticed embedded videos are just showing as a black square, and the "thank you for posting, if your browser doesn't redirecct you click here" page is not redirrecting.

Are you on Mars?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

v4.moatads.com
s0.2mdn.net
www.everestjs.net
t.mookie1.com
I.betrad.com
a.scorecardresearch.com

Read www.yceml.net

Just had exactly the same. I was posting in the Ali J says NO thread prior to this although my post ended up in an entirely different thread altogether , in the Sunday Morning Dads Club. :angry:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I also have had NSC whitelisted for yonks but the red banner is still appearing , is it connected to the Katie Hopkins thread ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've turned off the "you're running an Adblocker" thing. It was a new toy I found this morning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here