Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gold & Sullivan Christmasses have all come at once

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Haven't you been gifted a brand new stadium and training complex ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what i find odd is that no one really made any fuss when Man City got gifted their stadium. practically the same circumstances as i recall, atheltics track facing non-use and decay or being handed over to football for a song.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Noooooooooooooo can't believe a certain poster.....Whing for president, has just given me my first ever thumbs down.

Is this serious ? Am i going to get infarcted ? Maybe infected ?

Im gutted. I'm off to give the dog a good kicking

:shootself

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Can i just remind you that West Ham won't home the OS, it'll be leased for 99 years. At least we owned the Boleyn :(
It took me until my 20's find out that the Boleyn is the Boleyn and not Upton Park...though it'll be fairly useless knowledge soon, which is it referred to as by home fans (if either)?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
It took me until my 20's find out that the Boleyn is the Boleyn and not Upton Park...though it'll be fairly useless knowledge soon, which is it referred to as by home fans (if either)?

The Boleyn by more old school, Upton park is merely the tube station. I much prefer the Boleyn Ground although as you say, not much use soon except on quiz shows

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
what i find odd is that no one really made any fuss when Man City got gifted their stadium. practically the same circumstances as i recall, atheltics track facing non-use and decay or being handed over to football for a song.

Man City lease the City of Manchester Stadium. And it was built with them always getting it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Noooooooooooooo can't believe a certain poster.....Whing for president, has just given me my first ever thumbs down.

I have my old pair of glasses on and read that as...off to give my dog a good licking....eeeeeeek

Bothered you enough to post about it though.

:tosser:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Bothered you enough to post about it though.

:tosser:

Do leave it out fella. I'm a WHU fan first, BHA follower second. I respect all the anti WHU posts on here and have met many of the members.

I replied tongue in cheek....personally i don't give a flying f**k what you or anyone else thinks of my team.

Please feel free to leave a "thumbs down" if you need to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here