Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins hacked

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
If the hacker doesn't delete her account then he does us all in Twitter a great disservice.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Who is Katie Hopkins and is this deserving of live coverage on the mirror website?

Not trying to sound like a nob (possibly failing) but those are two genuine questions.

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Who is Katie Hopkins and is this deserving of live coverage on the mirror website?

Not trying to sound like a nob (possibly failing) but those are two genuine questions.

A person who is famous for having a potty mouth and trying to upset people. I try to avoid hearing anything of her, hence my hopes that the hacker will do his duty.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I only just know who she is - someone who says very controversial things to increase her so-called fame and get money. Simple.

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Think of the views and prejudices of Daily Mail readers amplified x 100 :thumbsup:

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
A person who is famous for having a potty mouth and trying to upset people. I try to avoid hearing anything of her, hence my hopes that the hacker will do his duty.

I only just know who she is - someone who says very controversial things to increase her so-called fame and get money. Simple.

Think of the views and prejudices of Daily Mail readers amplified x 100 [emoji106]
Cheers all, she sounds like an utter delight.

Sad sign of the times when you can be famous for being nothing other than deeply unpleasant.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
For a moment I thought she had been chopped in four.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sad sign of the times when you can be famous for being nothing other than deeply unpleasant.

Oh, I do believe she (while married) shagged somebody else's husband in a field once, and got papped doing it. She's also famous for that :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
My goodness, she really does sound classy!

Yep. A quick google confirms it. This is she.

a6f8af9cbfa53ce695affbb653cfe59e.jpg

To be honest, people give her the oxygen of publicity every time they start angry petitions calling for her to be sacked, prosecuted, strung up or whatever. If everyone just yawned & went "meh" whenever she made one of her deliberately provocative statements, she'd quickly just fade away.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Yep. A quick google confirms it. This is she.

a6f8af9cbfa53ce695affbb653cfe59e.jpg

To be honest, people give her the oxygen of publicity every time they start angry petitions calling for her to be sacked, prosecuted, strung up or whatever. If everyone just yawned & went "meh" whenever she made one of her deliberately provocative statements, she'd quickly just fade away.

If only the world worked that way...of course, if it did, it would also be the death of every 'Heat' style magazine on the shelves. It'd be glorious.

Also, based off that one shot (and what people have said so far), is there a chance the whole thing was more than a bit staged?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Was she the one married to Tom Cruise?

No she was the weatherwoman from Devon who was married to someone vaguely normal until she went on The Apprentice and publicly shagged someone else in a corn field. Two kids.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here