Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New single. Pressure off. What do u think ?

nickrhodes

May 1, 2015
You can hear it free of charge on u tube. I'm really proud of the track be interested in what you guys think ? Pressure off.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think............you're a tit. (although your level of delusion is quite amusing.)

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
When I was 13, I did my own remix of The Reflex, including about 20 seconds comprising a loop of the bit where Simon sings "Wha" in a distorted low-pitched way, and an extension of the "why-yi-yi-ya" bit so that it was about 12 seconds long. To be honest, it wasn't as good as the original. I played Planet Earth 12" version the other day; my wife thought it was too long.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As long as [MENTION=32984]nickrhodes[/MENTION] is aware that we are not taking him seriously, I'm happy to play along with these threads.

Glad to hear of the new release. I was wondering if there was something I should know...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As long as @nickrhodes is aware that we are not taking him seriously, I'm happy to play along with these threads.

Glad to hear of the new release. I was wondering if there was something I should know...

I can't help but get the feeling this is going to be some long running joke, possibly by El Pres using one of his many 'cover' accounts. After all what connection does the real Nick Rhodes have with BHA or even the city ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I can't help but get the feeling this is going to be some long running joke, possibly by El Pres using one of his many 'cover' accounts. After all what connection does the real Nick Rhodes have with BHA or even the city ?

image.jpg

:).

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
When I was 13, I did my own remix of The Reflex, including about 20 seconds comprising a loop of the bit where Simon sings "Wha" in a distorted low-pitched way, and an extension of the "why-yi-yi-ya" bit so that it was about 12 seconds long. To be honest, it wasn't as good as the original. I played Planet Earth 12" version the other day; my wife thought it was too long.

Thats not what she said to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here