Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daniel pudil, Jamie Murphy and Johnny Russell

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Brighton boss Chris Hughton is eyeing three big signings. He wants Daniel Pudil (Watford) Jamie Murphy (sheff u) and Johnny Russell (derby).
Reports the Sun on Sunday.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
pink-poodle.jpg
Daniel Pudil???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like we are upping our spending because of the Dunk cash ???

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Decent targets, if true, all of which would improve the squad. Time to get some of these over the line.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
All wide attacking players. Could be a ploy to give the Iranian bloke a bit of a nudge while his agent tries to drum up interest elsewhere.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Russell has played as a winger or as a wider player of a front 3 whenever I've seen him play, has always looked good. I'd be very happy if we managed to sign him.

Pudil plays left back or left wing so maybe we are cooling our interest in Stephen Ward?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Russell one of derbys best players, but weimann plays the same position, so he could be available

Not sure about that, he's popular for his work rate and effort but a bit limited. Not sure where Brighton would play him.

He plays a lot of games as a left winger. I'd be over the moon if we sign a player of his quality.

We don't play with wingers.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Not sure about that, he's popular for his work rate and effort but a bit limited. Not sure where Brighton would play him.

We don't play with wingers.[/QUOTE

He plays wide though, doesn't he? He's a player I've always been impressed with when I've watched Derby.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here