Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Gazza film

Macca the attacker

Apr 7, 2010
Anybody see the new film about Gazza's life?
Watched it last night and was really touched by it. Never really knew that much about his younger days and it really explains why he's such a headcase!

It also took me back to my earliest footballing memories during Italia '90. (I was 7) Forgot how much football was my entire world back then and how I loved that England team. It's refreshed me a bit for the new season to come, feeling a new sense of ore and glory about the game in general.
UTA

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Anybody see the new film about Gazza's life?
Watched it last night and was really touched by it. Never really knew that much about his younger days and it really explains why he's such a headcase!

It also took me back to my earliest footballing memories during Italia '90. (I was 7) Forgot how much football was my entire world back then and how I loved that England team. It's refreshed me a bit for the new season to come, feeling a new sense of ore and glory about the game in general.
UTA

I watched it last week, it's really a long documentary rather than a film. Good watch though, didn't know about the young lad being run over and his cousin dying of an asthma attack. With those deaths and the press tapping his phone for 10 years you can see why he is a bit screwed up. He is still a football legend in my book. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here