Singing section letters

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Anyone else get one? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434788679.683109.jpg

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Does this mean we may hear the north from other stands now .

Interesting club now calling a singing section . First time I've seen that at the Amex

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
did those not in that area get letters asking if they want to move there?
Maybe they're waiting to see how many want to move out of there first? No point sending out letters offering seats if they're not sure they'll be able to actually do it.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I know a fair amount of people already stand there, but is the end of the hostilities between fans and stewards in the back 12 rows of those blocks?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
To be honest that is quite sad when we have to do that, we make fun of other clubs who do the same...

It should be spontaneous.
Usually I'd agree, but in this case it's a good move by the club.

To me they're just trying to encourage people who don't want to get involved to clear off and leave the singers to it. With allocated seating I don't think there's any other option.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be honest that is quite sad when we have to do that, we make fun of other clubs who do the same...

The problem is some supporters have bought season tickets in that area based on the cost alone but don't want to participate apart from rustling their Werthers Original wrappers. The letter is just forewarning them about the option to relocate. Are PSL's transferrable to another seat ?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

I couldn't agree more, I feel sorry for the generations that didn't experience that dynamic, it says a lot about the sterile environment at all football matches these days.

I'm sure there is a wider message about government control on society in there somewhere too, but I am too depressed to fly that kite today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here