Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will we actually buy anyone this transfer period...??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, yes we will but can I ask you to judge in September please

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
But we ALREADY have a squad capable of reaching the Playoffs if they fulfil their potential.

That's what we were told last season and that's what we will be told very shortly in a nice email from Mr Barber... "naturally we understand the concerns relating to player recruitment, and yes we feel the need to add strength in numbers is indeed a priority. It should be recognised however, that we already have blah de blah blah etc, and so on... and key players returning to fitness blah blah a settled management structure blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

Yep you read it here first. Again.

Kosh

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
But we ALREADY have a squad capable of reaching the Playoffs if they fulfil their potential.

That's what we were told last season and that's what we will be told very shortly in a nice email from Mr Barber... "naturally we understand the concerns relating to player recruitment, and yes we feel the need to add strength in numbers is indeed a priority. It should be recognised however, that we already have blah de blah blah etc, and so on... and key players returning to fitness blah blah a settled management structure blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

Yep you read it here first. Again.

Kosh

And FFP

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You say that but most of us did last year when we got Stockdale.

Unfortunately he turned out to be a liability

Not a total liability but not as consistent as the man he replaced but it is a new season lets give him a chance to prove us doubters wrong and see what the season brings.before bombarding him on twitter again. There are other more urgent positions to fill.if we are to not struggle as per last season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Of course we will.

Will they be good enough is more relevant.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
I've kinda lost track of all the loan players, and out of contract players that have departed... anyone smart enough to show what our full matchday squad would look like now if we did not do any business?

got a feeling its a squad that the whole league would look forward to thrashing!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nobody will be happy with any signing anyway.

If I were Bloom I'd now be well on my way to having a 30,000 seater hotel.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As it stand our team would be something like;

Stockdale
Bruno Greer Dunk Chicksen
Ince/ Holla
March Kayal Stephens
Colunga
Baldock

With possible slight variations on individual opinions but not much stronger.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I've kinda lost track of all the loan players, and out of contract players that have departed... anyone smart enough to show what our full matchday squad would look like now if we did not do any business?

got a feeling its a squad that the whole league would look forward to thrashing!

Stockdale
Bruno
Greer
Dunk
Chicksen
Ince
Kayal
Stephens
Kaz
Baldock
O'Grady

Subs:
Walton
Calde
JFC
March
Crofts
Holla
Colunga

Mouth-watering (though, arguably, BETTER than the squad we started last season with)

Edit: Sorry, Inigo...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Stockdale
Walton
Ankers

Bruno
Calderon

Dunk
Greer

Chicksen

Ince
Kayal
Stephens
Crofts
JFC
Holla

Lua Lua
March

Baldock
COG
(Colunga)

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Stockdale
Bruno
Greer
Dunk
Chicksen
Ince
Kayal
Stephens
Kaz
Baldock
O'Grady

Subs:
Walton
Calde
JFC
March
Crofts
Holla
Colunga

Mouth-watering (though, arguably, BETTER than the squad we started last season with)

Edit: Sorry, Inigo...

would we stay up with this team?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here