Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anything?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
The paucity of information on new players has reached such a low state that we are now at the point where not even ridiculous rumours are appearing on here. At least we know who we're playing on the 8th August, we just don't know who will be playing for us. Has anyone, any information?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
To be fair to the Albion, they do prefer to run silent on transfer dealings. Seems like they have improved the information security at the club.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I don't mind no rumours / news / leaks about transfer dealings AS LONG AS we do sign some of these players that the club are after.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Has anyone, any information?

Number Six: Where am I?
Number Two: In the (Falmer) Village.
Number Six: What do you want?
Number Two: Information.
Number Six: Whose side are you on?
Number Two: That would be telling. We want information… information… in formation.
Number Six: You won't get it.
Number Two: By hook or by crook, we will.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Surely someone has seen Michael Owen checking in at the grand?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
This:
Leon Best is set to see out the final year of his contract at Blackburn Rovers, albeit out on loan.

The 28-year-old is understood to be on a lucrative deal since signing from Newcastle United for £3 million in 2012. Best has not made an appearance for the Lancashire side since November 2013 though.

Rovers have attempted to terminate the final year of the Republic of Ireland international's contract, but nothing was decided upon. Instead, Best will remain out on loan for a further season.

Best spent last season out loan at Derby and Brighton, failing to find the net in 27 appearances combined, although a run of injuries did restrict his action.

The former Newcastle striker is set to have cost Blackburn Rovers £11m for a return of just two goals and 16 appearances. Best spent his first time away from Ewood Park at Sheffield Wednesday in 2013.

Brighton are believed to want Best back for the 2015/16 season.

Wish you hadn't asked now??

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
The paucity of information on new players has reached such a low state that we are now at the point where not even ridiculous rumours are appearing on here. At least we know who we're playing on the 8th August, we just don't know who will be playing for us. Has anyone, any information?

We don't know who we're playing on July 11th though!!!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
This:
Leon Best is set to see out the final year of his contract at Blackburn Rovers, albeit out on loan.

The 28-year-old is understood to be on a lucrative deal since signing from Newcastle United for £3 million in 2012. Best has not made an appearance for the Lancashire side since November 2013 though.

Rovers have attempted to terminate the final year of the Republic of Ireland international's contract, but nothing was decided upon. Instead, Best will remain out on loan for a further season.

Best spent last season out loan at Derby and Brighton, failing to find the net in 27 appearances combined, although a run of injuries did restrict his action.

The former Newcastle striker is set to have cost Blackburn Rovers £11m for a return of just two goals and 16 appearances. Best spent his first time away from Ewood Park at Sheffield Wednesday in 2013.

I've yet to use the shootself emoticon but I'm nearing the edge if Best is mentioned in that way.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This:

I for one am officially turning on Hughton if he brings "Best" back. If he thinks bringing back a player that showed zero desire, perhaps League Two ability and that a pretty vocal portion of the fanbase loathed is a good idea, he is confirmed as utterly clueless.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we bring back Best, and pass on Zamora I'll be seething.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

QUOTE]

In the very unlikely event that this is true it will be final proof that the club is totally useless at player recruitment

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I still wanna know if the NSC 'incoming' tweet was based on something or just a cruel joke...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here