[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lovely performance - nice guy - soft as **** though

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Really lovely to see a lot of positive comments about AJ. I am desperate for him to succeed and I wish him all the best, just echoing what has already been said, he is a genuinely smashing chap. Although I am 100% hetro, I have a lot of guy love for him. I believe he has a great deal of quality, but needs a good run in the team and maybe a bit of luck. I would love him to smash a few in like he did tonight in the PL.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There's always been something there tonight he's shown it

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Strongly disagree with this statement, he simply does not fit into our style at the moment.
I really, really hope we can utilise him more this season, because there is a very good player with bags of untapped potential at present.

He certainly played himself into contention for the squad on Sunday...

Lovely goal and drove the squad forward today, I really hope this is the start of something special...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great performance tonight and fair play to him but even he recognised that wasn’t his best game for us. We all know he can do it against the Mickey Mouse teams at the bottom of the Dutch league and the teams Iran play. Pompey a similar standard.

Please do that in the EPL Ali. I’d genuinely love to eat the Humble Pie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] Shoutout to the AJ fans [emoji482]

MOTM for everything including tackles won.

And as I posted on another thread, to someone who stated Ali J is not an answer to our striker question....

1vP.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Great game tonight. But he ain't the striker we need.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Maybe.

It was fun though, was it not? ???

:lolol: :thumbsup:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Regardless of if you’re a hater, fan, or just someone in between there’s something to be said about the character and fighting spirit this man has. Very happy for him to get this confidence boost and show his quality.

I think we all are.
It would take someone fairly mean not to be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Great performance tonight and fair play to him but even he recognised that wasn’t his best game for us. We all know he can do it against the Mickey Mouse teams at the bottom of the Dutch league and the teams Iran play. Pompey a similar standard.

Please do that in the EPL Ali. I’d genuinely love to eat the Humble Pie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's done it, just not often enough.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Regardless of if you’re a hater, fan, or just someone in between there’s something to be said about the character and fighting spirit this man has. Very happy for him to get this confidence boost and show his quality.

It looks like AliJ is very much part of Potter’s plans, he looks stronger and more confident in his game.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
It looks like AliJ is very much part of Potter’s plans, he looks stronger and more confident in his game.

Come on, tonight he looked good but it was against Portsmouth. 2 divisions below us.

He is not good enough against premier league opposition.

He'll be gone by 5th October.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Would he have been risked if he’s being got rid?

He's in the shop window. AZ Alkmaar have already confirmed we approached them to take him off our hands.

We need a cash for a striker.

Alireza's performance tonight might be the answer to both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here