Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Oh? Based on...?

I have no inside info.

It's now 10:30pm, the club have not tweeted any "stay tuned for upcoming news" type messages. I think nothing will happen tonight.

The vast majority of the reliable info we have points to the fact that he agreed to join us.

He came to Paris to organise work permits and visas, so presumably he's already signed something? Maybe there is a hold up in bureacracy, maybe the club want to get him back to Sussex before announcing anything. There could be all sorts of reasons to wait for tomorrow.

The only accounts saying that there has been a last minute bid from Leicester are being very non-committal (I'm hearing that maybe this is happening... etc.) Seems like a lot of shit-stirring from less than credible sources.

Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but I think we're all wetting our knickers over nothing here

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I have no inside info.

It's now 10:30pm, the club have not tweeted any "stay tuned for upcoming news" type messages. I think nothing will happen tonight.

The vast majority of the reliable info we have points to the fact that he agreed to join us.

He came to Paris to organise work permits and visas, so presumably he's already signed something? Maybe there is a hold up in bureacracy, maybe the club want to get him back to Sussex before announcing anything. There could be all sorts of reasons to wait for tomorrow.

The only accounts saying that there has been a last minute bid from Leicester are being very non-committal (I'm hearing that maybe this is happening... etc.) Seems like a lot of shit-stirring from less than credible sources.

Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but I think we're all wetting our knickers over nothing here
Good post.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I have no inside info.

I do agree with you but no news today is a worry. Everyone expected it to be confirmed or good as. The silence is a concern

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
That's it, everybody off, I'm shutting down the internet.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I do agree with you but no news today is a worry. Everyone expected it to be confirmed or good as. The silence is a concern

More importantly, did you have a nice bath?

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
We all know that Dutch football can be an unreliable source, so best not to get too excited or too disappointed however this one turns out.

We may sign him and he turns out to be another Davy Propper.

We may not sign him and he turns out to be another Davy Klaassen.

And if we don't, we had some fun speculating and we still have £20,000,000 to spend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here