Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Chances of him starting wide right tomorrow?

Probably more likely than in any other game. Whatever weaknesses Potter believe Ali J got, Norwich would be the team least likely (along with Bmuff I guess) to be able to abuse it, while Ali J's quite well documented nice end product could be quite handy.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He’s a good lad and trains well.... but an extremely expensive asset not to have near the team

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Yes. I like most of what Potter is doing, but he doesn't seem to have given AJ the chances he deserved. Maybe there's more to it than meets the eye. Moving him on just might come back to haunt us.

I just think he simply doesn’t fit Potters system.

Any width comes from the full backs and not midfield hence his lack of game time.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I just think he simply doesn’t fit Potters system.

Any width comes from the full backs and not midfield hence his lack of game time.

I think we need a plan B and that means using players who have different styles of play and not just subbing like for like players. Understand the need for a system but sometimes when that doesn't work you have to do something different.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Forget the whys and the wherefores, and never mind the perceived rights and wrongs, the only relevant fact is that it hasn't worked out for him here. Best for both us and him to move him on. Can't see any takers over here after the way things have gone at the Albion - back to Holland then. Sooner the better all round, surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here