Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Your boy is absolutely shit. If you want to carry on deluding yourself otherwise, I suggest you pop off to your niche Persian football forums and have a little moan up with the rest of his fanboys about how it’s all because we are negative / he played on the wrong side / people ignored his great runs / etc.

Nobody here is buying it. Hope he never plays for the club again. Utterly shit.

My boy? well youve got that wrong

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Surely Stephens had a fiver on Cardiff tonight - that's the only explanation. ???

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
might have the skill and talent, not suited to the league, the tactics or the team.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
No goals. Little threat. No physical presence. Average pace. Frequent unforced errors. Poor decision-making. Consistent in losing possession.

A complete failure on the part of the Albion recruitment team.

To add to your list, he is mentally weak. One of the softest players I’ve seen for a while

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I thought he was top class.

anyone looking to sign him off us for the exact same fee we bought him at, will be getting an unbelievable bargain. He's never injured either so whoever wants him should be assured there's no risk factors whatsoever.

Whoever that lucky club is, I wish I was them trying to sign him. Great player.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Jahanbakhsh, Stephens and Propper clearly have one eye on signing for Norwich this summer.

Speciality tonight - passing to the opposition.

Norwich have done well to build a good squad with very little Premiership experience . Why would they want to risk unsettling their squad with PL failures ?

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Whoever scouts for us in Holland needs sacking and we should never buy from that ****ing league again.

It must be on a par with League 2.

Then we must be doing something substantially wrong, as a team from 'that ****ing league' beat Juventus and is in the semi finals of the Champions League, as well as wanting to buy Pröpper.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Can’t remember ever hearing the crowd cheer a player being subbed off

Felt for him, should have been pulled off earlier as his confidence was shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here