Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah - very underwhelming so far and got a huge amount to prove along with Loco i would be looking to unload in the summer if they dont pickup

Not when we're relegated?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I haven't seen any indication that he has anything in him at all to make me think he will ever be any good for us. The best I have seen of him are YouTube clips of his time in Holland.
I think this is one we've got badly wrong, so we just have to move on.

When Izzy started, at least you could see there was something there which would happen eventually, but this guy; I just can't see anything, sorry.

Will be absolutely delighted to have these words shoved down my throat; preferably before the season ends, but I somehow doubt it very much.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Blimey, he's barely had a run of games has he ? Injuries, Asia Cup etc?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Blimey, he's barely had a run of games has he ? Injuries, Asia Cup etc?

Spot on........Izzy took ages to find form. Those expecting Izzy to explode back on the scene after injury are mistaken. The same can be said for Ali, it will take time, with both so dont expect too much from them in the next 3 or 4 games. Really hope I am wrong though.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
I dont know how we can be so harsh on him lol how many times did he try to play the 1-2 w murray? how many times did murray ignore him? first half he made several runs but march either didnt see him or prefered to dribble accross the field. Did he play great? no. did the others ? No? dont understand how its all his fault but everyone is entitled to their opinion and i respect it!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No goals. Little threat. No physical presence. Average pace. Frequent unforced errors. Poor decision-making. Consistent in losing possession.

A complete failure on the part of the Albion recruitment team.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I dont know how we can be so harsh on him lol how many times did he try to play the 1-2 w murray? how many times did murray ignore him? first half he made several runs but march either didnt see him or prefered to dribble accross the field. Did he play great? no. did the others ? No? dont understand how its all his fault but everyone is entitled to their opinion and i respect it!

Name more than one game this season where he WASNT clueless.

Utter waste of money.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

Your boy is absolutely shit. If you want to carry on deluding yourself otherwise, I suggest you pop off to your niche Persian football forums and have a little moan up with the rest of his fanboys about how it’s all because we are negative / he played on the wrong side / people ignored his great runs / etc.

Nobody here is buying it. Hope he never plays for the club again. Utterly shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here