Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bloom must feel literally sick to his stomach having been talked into blowing £17m on that complete duffer. He's not a winger, he's more of a deep-lying forward in the Gross mould. But we already had Gross, so what was the point of lashing out a record fee on him, and playing him on the wing ? Its like me spending £900 on a 55 inch 4k flatscreen TV when I've already got one, so using the new one as a fvcking shit improvised ironing board.

Duffy will start as the 9 against Wolves, if CH is still in charge.

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
If he his the answer to Iranian football I just wonder what the eff is the question
?

Total non league player.

I watched Iran's matches at the World Cup. Ali J is not their best player. Imo I would say he is 4th/5th best.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just reading some of this thread.....I have absolutely no idea where this hate comes from. It is pathetic. When other of our players have a shit game - who is mocking Stevens for his ineptitude as a footballer (as opposed to someone whose form has gone)? . . . .AJ was top scorer last season in the league that has Ajax in it. Champions League semi finalists. People are getting away with mocking so easily.....it isn't as if he's Iranian or anything.

Oh.

:facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If he his the answer to Iranian football I just wonder what the eff is the question
?

Total non league player.

That comment is pathetic. He plays for the Albion. Previously he played in Holland. As evidently a newby, you should take some time to find out about our players before gobbing off about them.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He had a shocker, again, tonight. Someone from the club needs to put their arm round him and gently say “Son, can I run you up to Gatwick...?”

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Useless ****. Yet we are supposed to get behind, never boo or leave early, when that thing gets more than most of us yearly every week, gets paid for being utterly pathetic.

Quality comment. You sound like a toddler having a tantrum because mummy won't let you have any more cake. :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just reading some of this thread.....I have absolutely no idea where this hate comes from. It is pathetic. When other of our players have a shit game - who is mocking Stevens for his ineptitude as a footballer (as opposed to someone whose form has gone)? . . . .AJ was top scorer last season in the league that has Ajax in it. Champions League semi finalists. People are getting away with mocking so easily.....it isn't as if he's Iranian or anything.

Oh.

:facepalm:

Stephens is destroyed virtually every other week on NSC, cutting stuff, way beyond an analysis. Knockaert (before the red card) the same. Countless posts.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He had a shocker, again, tonight. Someone from the club needs to put their arm round him and gently say “Son, can I run you up to Gatwick...?”

Like Fergie did with Cole when he couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo for 20 odd games? You should go into football coaching, or motivational speaking. You'd certainly drive the suicide rate up.

Anyone else want to have a cheap laugh at our shit Iranian tonight? Nobody has mentioned Ramadan yet. Go on, you know you want to.

Pathetic, and shameful, the lot of you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stephens is destroyed virtually every other week on NSC, cutting stuff, way beyond an analysis. Knockaert (before the red card) the same. Countless posts.

Yes. His form/performance is criticised. Not his actual fitness to play for the Albion, ever again. I can't recall jokes about driving him up to Burnley going unchallenged. This is a bloody lynch mob. There were plenty of crap performances tonight. The first was the one in the dug out.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Like Fergie did with Cole when he couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo for 20 odd games? You should go into football coaching, or motivational speaking. You'd certainly drive the suicide rate up.

Anyone else want to have a cheap laugh at our shit Iranian tonight? Nobody has mentioned Ramadan yet. Go on, you know you want to.

Pathetic, and shameful, the lot of you.

Are you drunk Harry? ???

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
I watched Iran's matches at the World Cup. Ali J is not their best player. Imo I would say he is 4th/5th best.

This is not a fair comparison. Iran's coach was defensively-minded in a group that featured Portugal and Spain (and African champions Morocco) and he had never done as well in the national team as in the Dutch league where he was on offensively-minded teams. If you look at Sardar Azmoun, Iran's forward, you could say the same, that he didn't do well in the WC, but he was told to play essentially in his own half. He just got traded to an offensively-minded team with the best team Zenit in the Russian league and has scored what 9 goals in 10 games or something absurd?

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
I'm pretty disappointed with how he played today, but I feel the whole team was subpar and wonder why he is getting such a big part of the blame. It's starting to feel that people are rooting for him to fail so they can lash out against him. I had heard that EPL fans were not very forgiving but this is pretty disappointing to be honest.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Problem is that how on earth do we move on a player like him in the summer. I've got no confidence he will be an asset next season if we survive by the skin of our teeth or indeed go down. Not convinced he would even cut it in the Championship. Could see us having to take a massive hit on this one as with Locadia.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Problem is that how on earth do we move on a player like him in the summer. I've got no confidence he will be an asset next season if we survive by the skin of our teeth or indeed go down. Not convinced he would even cut it in the Championship. Could see us having to take a massive hit on this one as with Locadia.
Hope Ajax fancy him??

kjgood

I just havent seen anything in Ali or Jurgen that shows me they are Premir League quality. Every player coming in from abroad needs time to settle, get to the pace of the league and fit into the team, but the basic skills of being able to trap, move and pass the ball should be a given.

Last night Ali in my humble view couldnt carry out any of those basic skills. Neither have shown the pace that Premier League players need, I just think they are suited to other leagues where the style of football is different. Probably mistake by our procurement team TBH.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He did nothing last night - I never want to see him play again, he was that bad. Problem is he has never shown that he can be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here