Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think Andone could be decent but not with the current preference of playing alone up top. He was clearly frustrated today when attempting to close down as the sole striker.

Had Andone spent the first 65 minutes on the pitch, he'd have had 1/2 the pitch + 5 yards to run into.

Sadly, yet completely unsurprisingly, that luxury was given to Murrayoffside.
A player who we can seemingly add 'no first touch', to his ever increasing list of attributes.

While Andone was bought on as City decided it was time to settle for what they had and start from the edge of their own penalty box.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Class is pushing it, he's been alright for sure.

His pace and movement have shown us what we have been missing but just three league goals is a disappointing return. I also worry about his temperament and close control. Needs a good pre-season and to hit the ground running in August.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think some people will be heartened by the news that the club is already trialling replacements for some of the squad

FA145B0A-9E69-4C24-9FD5-6C4CD25DB2A3.jpeg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
His pace and movement have shown us what we have been missing but just three league goals is a disappointing return. I also worry about his temperament and close control. Needs a good pre-season and to hit the ground running in August.

If you were at the Arsenal game recently you would have seen how poor his decision making was. Bang average player

Appears to have a bit of an attitude

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
If you were at the Arsenal game recently you would have seen how poor his decision making was. Bang average player

Appears to have a bit of an attitude

I have it on good authority that he is disappointed with our playing style, doesn't believe we should be so defensive. Also his family are feeling isolated in Brighton, there's only a very small Romanian community in the Area.

But he is determined to stay and be a success.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I have it on good authority that he is disappointed with our playing style, doesn't believe we should be so defensive. Also his family are feeling isolated in Brighton, there's only a very small Romanian community in the Area.

But he is determined to stay and be a success.

He was raised in Spain and his partner's Colombian.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
He was raised in Spain and his partner's Colombian.

You're right, but the point remains, he says they do not have many friends in the Area.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Were this not NSC I'd say:-

'I'm surprised you saw enough of his to be able to form an opinion'.

But players have been judged on considerably less, while others haven't been judged on considerably more.
Yawn. I can only say as I see it, and that’s how I see it. Remind me again of the official length of playing time an individual must have before anyone is allowed to pass comment on what they’ve seen?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here