Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

alexanderhills

Feb 14, 2014
Cuckfield
http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/24173712/__Jahanbakhsh_verkoopt__nee___.html

Article translates too: NEC striker Alireza Jahanbakhsh not go to Brighton & Hove Albion. The Nijmegen candidate had already reached an agreement with the English club in The Championship on a transfer fee of two million euros, but the Iranian does not sit a room at Brighton.

Alireza wants to further develop and the style of play in The Championship not only not help. Brighton wanted a quick decision would be taken. Ali, however, needs time to ponder his future. Perhaps he thinks differently about four weeks, but right now he can not absolutely say yes. Brighton respects Ali's position, '' said attorney Amir Hashemi. Jahanbakhsh until the summer of 2016 under contract in Nijmegen.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Same story every time, how are they meant to sign for us if they can't sit a room? Barber OUT (or at least more rooms for sit)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So he wanted another 4 weeks of trying to sniff out a better deal elsewhere while we sit and wait and let othe targets go.
We have said now or no deal.

Good

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If he does go elsewhere you just know he will be superb and some will be moaning about it in years to come

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Give it a couple seasons when we see in the back of the paper. Man UTD in £50million swoop for Ali

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Reading like I will come back to you in four weeks if nothing better comes along. I hope we have other irons in the fire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here