Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Pickles

May 5, 2014

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
CH got rid at half time, which tells us everything,

Ali J is the proverbial crap.

Let's see how he gets on with a manager who doesn't play him as an auxiliary FB shall we?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Let's see how he gets on with a manager who doesn't play him as an auxiliary FB shall we?

Very fair point, B.W.. I'd love to see him come good, as we all would. :albion2:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know you're right but I do have one reservation.

The 7 is who you want in a scrap, but it's a specific scrap.
The bundle in question has to be defending the team, club, manager, mascot badge, pie, basically anything Albion related that's been 'dissed'.

I'm sure Andone's a windmill first questions later chap, but I'm less convinced he's 100% #TeamAlbion a la zen God Bruno.

Knocky would be straight in there on that basis. He’d be crap, but enthusiastic.........

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iran international Alirza Jahanbakhsh is looking forward to linking up with newly-appointed Albion coach Graham Potter.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/...tic-about-working-with-albion-s-graham-potter

... Jahanbakhsh will have a full pre-season this time with Potter following another appearance for his country in a 1-1 friendly draw in South Korea, which he withdrew from at half-time after feeling unwell.

He already has some inside information on the head coach from international teammate Saman Ghoddos, who played under Potter in Sweden for Ostersunds FK.

“He (Ghoddos) was very positive about our new manager and that gives me even more of a good feeling ahead of the start of pre-season,” Jahanbakhsh told Argus.

Football-wise he wants to use the wingers and get them to create chances. It’s all about looking forward and scoring goals, but he also wants to talk to the players and get the feeling of the way they like to perform. I am really looking forward to linking up with him and to see how he wants us to play,” he added.

Try as I might I just can't see what Ali's getting at there. :lolol:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iran international Alirza Jahanbakhsh is looking forward to linking up with newly-appointed Albion coach Graham Potter.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/...tic-about-working-with-albion-s-graham-potter

... Jahanbakhsh will have a full pre-season this time with Potter following another appearance for his country in a 1-1 friendly draw in South Korea, which he withdrew from at half-time after feeling unwell.

He already has some inside information on the head coach from international teammate Saman Ghoddos, who played under Potter in Sweden for Ostersunds FK.

“He (Ghoddos) was very positive about our new manager and that gives me even more of a good feeling ahead of the start of pre-season,” Jahanbakhsh told Argus.

Football-wise he wants to use the wingers and get them to create chances. It’s all about looking forward and scoring goals, but he also wants to talk to the players and get the feeling of the way they like to perform. I am really looking forward to linking up with him and to see how he wants us to play,” he added.

Don't wind the x manager's fans up Stat, you know how this will turn out :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::D

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Better hope the club signs a decent one this summer then

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Wonder if he’s practising trying to beat a man :whistle:

It's difficult when he's not fast, strong or skilful enough to take players on. Technically good but hasn't got the attributes to take people on. Hopefully Potter will get more out of him (one assist will do) but it won't give him the attributes he hasn't got. Some pace around him and not making him play left back will help.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here