Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury tickets.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
I appreciate that Glastonbury is next week but have suddenly developed a real urge to attend,I realise the strict ticket situation but am asking if anybody knows of any way I could get my hands on a ticket?????

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My sister works gets in (all free) by working on one of the recycling sections (simple stuff like separating glass and plastics). Only a few easy hours in the morning and rest of the day free........don't know if they're still taking people on....

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I appreciate that Glastonbury is next week but have suddenly developed a real urge to attend,I realise the strict ticket situation but am asking if anybody knows of any way I could get my hands on a ticket?????

Not a chance. Tickets are printed with people's face on to stop the resale of tickets. You may be able to get a last minute job if you know somebody, but there's no way of purchasing a ticket unless someone who was selling theirs happened to look similar to you.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
If you are really keen for a ticket get yourself to castle Carey station on the Wednesday or Thursday morning....for about £300-£350 you will be able to pay a man to take you in the back of his van/truck as a on site worker....friend of mine has done this the last couple of years.....when there's a will there's a way

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
You'll be fine, now that Florence and the Machine have been bumped up to a headlining act they'll be thousands of underwhelmed punters returning their tickets.

:thumbsup:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
My sister works gets in (all free) by working on one of the recycling sections (simple stuff like separating glass and plastics). Only a few easy hours in the morning and rest of the day free........don't know if they're still taking people on....

What a result for her. Presumably word of mouth recommendations/dead man's shoes situation.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just run the gates on the Friday night. My mate did it last year no problem, they didn't even try and stop him.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Try efestivals forum. If not I'd suggest he try's to find a company who are working down there often have tickets for staff which they sell. Or YouTube how to remove a wristband it can be done.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Hang around outside early doors & look around,someone will have some of the bands comps to sell on, same everywhere
Keep em peeled

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here