Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] We need this at the Amex! Worlds fastest Beer dispenser! Bottoms up!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not as impressive as the device they used to have at Glorious Goodwood - might still have for all I know - that dispensed 20 pints of cooking lager at a time.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Quite a few places in Prague have the taps on the tables. Even quicker. You dont have to queue up!

Attachments

• tap-at-table0001.jpg
    tap-at-table0001.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 769

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Thats all very well, but it wont help with the clowns who want to order a coffee and a Mars Bar, then faff about asking their mates what they want, then the poor untrained cashier fumbling about with the till. :ffsparr:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thats all very well, but it wont help with the clowns who want to order a coffee and a Mars Bar, then faff about asking their mates what they want, then the poor untrained cashier fumbling about with the till. :ffsparr:

Quite. Caterers could probably sell three or four times as much as they currently do, if they got their act together. Oh well. their loss, we'll just eat and drink back in town then. :thumbsup:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

I've been saying for ages that they need a "BEER ONLY" window

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
going for stephen ward/bobby zamora, US shootings, tube strikes, fines for wasting doctors' time, beer cups filling from the bottom. I feel like I'm in a time warp.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Can do 56 beers in a minute. Can you imagine the chaos.

The chaos of the bar staff trying to take money from more than one person every 2 minutes, carnage!

What is it pouring ? Is it Budweiser & Coors ? I'll give it a miss if so.

One assumes it dispenses whatever beer is in the barrel under the bench :shrug:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
These machines are brilliant, no wasted beer, no need to train staff on how to pour a pint, we need these!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I think you're missing the important point about the shambles that is catering at the Amex...
organisation and efficiency of staff. They are so slow they are almost going backwards -
they're f****** useless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here