Aviva Women's Tour Crash

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
If you've ever been involved in a high speed bicycle crash there's that sickening split second moment before you lose complete control, you're still in the saddle, but you know you're going down, can do nothing to prevent it and the outcome is going to be fairly messy. Not pleasant.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I've not seen a crash AFTER the end of a stage before. Admittedly I don't watch cycling that much. Does this sort of thing happen often?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's the relevance of this?
Its my default setting when I see proper sports people injured in the name of their sport.
Seeing pathetic cheating excuses for sportsmen (like Kaz) rolling around is embarrassing.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If you've ever been involved in a high speed bicycle crash there's that sickening split second moment before you lose complete control, you're still in the saddle, but you know you're going down, can do nothing to prevent it and the outcome is going to be fairly messy. Not pleasant.

Yep, I went over my handlebars going down the road at speed once. It's probably the only time I have had that slow motion effect as my brain overloaded with emergency and danger information.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've not seen a crash AFTER the end of a stage before. Admittedly I don't watch cycling that much. Does this sort of thing happen often?
Man alive you've got some youtbing to do!!

It looks like there's a photographer the wrong side of the crash barrier and Lizzie clipped him.

Abdujaperov is a good (scary) place to start.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Not normally after the finish line. The photographers should be ashamed of themselves. They've caused the incident more than anything. Disgraceful.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
What's the relevance of this?

I think [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] is suggesting that footballers are a bunch of cheating, lying weaklings who'll fall over and try and get opponents into trouble at any opportunity.

If he's not, then I am.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Its best that I never find out where that sperm gargler lives because I'll be straight round to put his lights out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here