Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham first away day

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Is that the best first away game we could possibly have asked for?

It's an excellent day out and the thought of 4000+ Bha drinking in the sun around Putney high on confidence after a 3-0 defeat of Forest first day would be tough to beat....

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Is that the best first away game we could possibly have asked for?

It's an excellent day out and the thought of 4000+ Bha drinking in the sun around Putney high on confidence after a 3-0 defeat of Forest first day would be tough to beat....
I am waiting for the negative replies of........Our 1500 fans getting soaked in a summer storm at half time at 3-0 down after losing to Forest 2-0........Whotown out!. To me sounds excellent!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Fulham should be a good'n.
Charlton away also currently a Saturday (awaits Sky getting hold of the fixture list).
QPR away on a Tuesday night yet again.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Gah!! Most of the (local) away days I had lined up I'm either away on holiday or are midweek games :(

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bloody fantastic. Planning on doing a few more aways this season. Looks like this could be a familytastic day out and QPR could be an adults only piss up.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Can someone please tell me what our allocation was last year?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
If the club ask for it, then we can request 6000 tickets as that's the total away capacity. Given it's a Saturday in early August and the fact we won there last season I can imagine there'll be big demand for this.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
If the club ask for it, then we can request 6000 tickets as that's the total away capacity. Given it's a Saturday in early August and the fact we won there last season I can imagine there'll be big demand for this.

Would love to go to this but London away games for non-member exiles are almost impossible to get tickets.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Would love to go to this but London away games for non-member exiles are almost impossible to get tickets.

Tickets will be avilable directly from Fulham in the neutral stand

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here