Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest at home

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What with Leeds v Burnley, Preston v Middlesboro and Charlton v QPR the same day

These will probably be the 3 most likely games to be televised but it's also the PL kicking off on the same weekend so I'd be sursprised if there were more than 2 Championship games televised, most likely one on Friday evening and one on Saturday lunchtime.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Leeds v Burnley surely: for one thing, SkySports do like to bang on about the teams relegated from the PL, but more significantly of course, it features The Great Leeds United, a club who are Premier League (Champions of Europe of course) in all but name and who deserve far more coverage than all the other teams put together.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Leeds v Burnley surely: for one thing, SkySports do like to bang on about the teams relegated from the PL, but more significantly of course, it features The Great Leeds United, a club who are Premier League (Champions of Europe of course) in all but name and who deserve far more coverage than all the other teams put together.

The Football League have been incredibly generous to me this year, and blessed me with THE Leeds United at home on my birthday. How lucky am I?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

I am just grateful that ThebestfansintheworldFC (aka Pompey) are no longer anywhere near the Championship.
Reaching a dexcision on which match to show week in week out would be a nightmare for the TV companies.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The Football League have been incredibly generous to me this year, and blessed me with THE Leeds United at home on my birthday. How lucky am I?

It will of course be moved to facilitate our one televised game of the season

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here