Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du jour

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There was this chap who was a terrible drunk. His wife said to him "If you go out and get drunk one more time I'm leaving you"
So the next night he's out drunk and is sick all down himself
He says to his friend " Oh no! If I go home like this my wife will leave me."
"Ah what you want to do," says his friend "is take a £20 note and put it in your inside pocket and when she starts shouting you say that some drunk fellow was sick down you and gave you £20 for your dry cleaning, then you show her the note"
"Yes I'm going to do that"
He goes home and sure enough as soon as he's through the door she starts
"You know what I told you if you got drunk again?.."
"Ah wait," he says " this is not my vomit, some other chap was sick on me then gave me this £20 note for my dry cleaning. Look"
"Ok but why have you got 2 £20 notes?"
"The 2nd one is from the chap who shat in my pants"

:thumbsup:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm sorry, but if he got so drunk that he VOMITED down himself and SHAT his pants, I'm not sure he'd be capable of putting two £20 notes in his pocket and explaining it to his wife. He's also quite likely to be slurring his words and his breath is going to STINK of booze.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Presumably, if he was so intoxicated, to the point of being sick, and involuntarily evacuating his bowels, then his demeanour would give him away, even if she did buy the story about somebody else being sick. How has hie managed to sober up so quickly? Is the wife very stupid?

Sorry, I don't buy, your so called story at all.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
To be honest, you cannot blame his wife for having had enough of an incontinent alcoholic. It's a terrible disease but damn it, it's her life too.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Simster,

I have compiled your end of term jocular report and it reads as: 'could do better, much f******g better'

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The guy sounds like a HORRIBLE MONSTER tbh (c) [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION]

I honestly don't think this situation is a 'joke' at all. Shame on you [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] for treating it as such.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What can he have been drinking to soil himself like that? I've been drunk many times but I can honestly say that's never once happened to me. Vomit, yes. Self-dirty, no.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I don't know why she needed an excuse to leave him! He clearly doesn't care about her much if he's out getting pissed two nights in a row while leaving the poor woman at home on her own. I have no sympathy for him!

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
My new Wombles pepper mill, which I got for my birthday, is rubbish. Everything is either under ground or over ground.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
One of the great jokes but definetly should be left to Clement.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My new Wombles pepper mill, which I got for my birthday, is rubbish. Everything is either under ground or over ground.

Provided you have proof of purchase you should be able to get a refund or replacement via the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Best of luck.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Very good joke. It is one of those jokes though that really benefits from hearing out loud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here