Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre watching the Albion.

May 14, 2015
when you go to watch the albion, what do you do pre game. Do you have a routine that you follow every week? put as much alcohol in you to prepare for what your about to face in the town? or just head straight to the ground?. if im taking the nephew i we are always there incredibly early to watch gully and for him to run around a bit outside with a bottle as a football, but he cant go to night games and that's when ill meet up with some mates in the town for a bit.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Last season it was generally get into the Wellington by 11.30, neck a skinful, yell at the anti-football on the pitch, go home.

This season I'm going for have a run, be in the Wellington by 12:30, have a couple, enjoy exhilarating football, have a couple more, go home.

At least four, possibly five of those things will happen.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
:yawn: Train_Ride_by_Momma__G.gif :cheers: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :albion2: :eek: :angry: :tantrum: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: Train_Ride_by_Momma__G.gif :cry: :yawn:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
A large breakfast in Wetherspoons at around 11am that keeps me satisfied for food until I get home in the evening.
Train from Bromley and usually get to the ground around 2pm for a couple of pints before kick off.

theboybilly

No routine as it depends on if I'm rushing down the A23 from work on my scooter or not. But if I'm not working I'll have beers in either the Cyclist at the station, the Signalman in Ditchling Rise or head straight to Dick's Bar. Sometimes I reverse this after the game or I head back to Shoreham for a few in the Buckingham Arms :drink:
I can't wait for it all to start again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here