Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2015 -How Many People Do You Have On Your Ignore List

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
None, it's pathetic if anyone does this.

Same bracket as thumbs down.

None, can't see the point, I did do it once but I kept peeking to see what they had said!

This.

I'd be surprised if I wasn't on a few peoples though, I post enough rubbish to warrant it.

Sometimes I wish I could ignore myself.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I did but rather than ignore them it highlights they have posted but not their content so didn't really work.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
None for me, although there are a couple I ignore.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
None now (at least I don't think so, haven't actually looked), though I'll admit that I skip posts here and there when I see whose it was.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Okay, I'm the first openly pathetic one.

5 for me, but not seen 2 of them post for ages.

I don't rush in to ignore anyone, but know all bores are the types I would ignore in real life too. Not remotely interested in what they have to say.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just 1 - an utter goon from Palace, who is no doubt banned by now anyway.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Not a soul.
I do,however, resort to the Thumbs Down Button, on ocassion, but only if I am feeling grumpy and I usually regret it afterwards.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This.

I'd be surprised if I wasn't on a few peoples though, I post enough rubbish to warrant it.

Sometimes I wish I could ignore myself.
None for me, I don't see the point.

I can easily ignore the shit puffin knobjockeys without NSC doing it for me.

But as Hillian says I'm sure there are poster who require help in ignoring my senseless blatherings.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
None I just do not see the point as even an idiot can make a good point from time to time.

Actually they can be funny, no one annoys me that much to warrant it, even when someone posts something I strongly disagree with after I have cooled down and thought about it, its just as childish to ignore them.

I speak from experience...

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I have one person on ignore from ages ago. I think they think they're a humerous poster, but i just find them irritating so put them on ignore and hey presto I don't have to see their drivel. Apart from that one person i havent really thought of putting anyone else on for a long time..

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
None. You know you have won when Bushy and his alter ego Alfred Mizzen call you weird.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I have one person on ignore from ages ago. I think they think they're a humerous poster, but i just find them irritating so put them on ignore and hey presto I don't have to see their drivel. Apart from that one person i havent really thought of putting anyone else on for a long time..

Shame you can't read this then.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
None for me and doubt if I post enough to be on anyone's ignore list, but who knows!:)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A few palace but that was from a couple of seasons ago....i know i am on at least one as he advertises it in that 'signature' bit...shrug

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here