Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Golf Day Auction. 3 great prizes!!

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Mods, please make this a sticky.

Ladies and Gentlemen
For those of you that are coming on Friday you will have the chance to bid on 3 superb prizes.
For those of you that are not, we are giving you the chance to bid before the auction by doing so on the forum.
I will let this run until this Friday lunch time at 12. The highest bid of each prize will be recorded. I will then offer it up to the guys on the golf day. So there may be a chance that you could be outbid, so dig deep!!
If you wish to bid or increase the bid then could you reply on this post with a quote of the current highest bidder, followed by your message with the new bid. That way everyone can see the latest bid rather then going through past posts. Thanks.

The prizes are as follows:

Prize number 1:

PRESTON LAWN TENNIS CLUB
This has been kindly donated to us by Simon Lindfield
The prize is for free membership for 2015/2016 for one adult PLUS one child. Fantastic opportunity to be able to start playing or carry on with this sport. No doubt the winner will end up winning this at a much discounted rate and will get their money's worth. Plus with summer now here (I've jinxed it now!) it's a great chance to play and get fit! All the info can be found here and you can see for yourself what a fantastic prize it really is. www.prestontennisclub.co.uk
We are very grateful to receive this and many thanks for it.
If you wish to bid on this then please reply on the post by putting 'TENNIS' followed by your amount.

Prize number 2:

NEW POWERKADDY GOLF BAG
This has been kindly donated to us to auction off by Lloyd Vaughan of Spirit Autos (www.spiritsutos.co.uk)
image.jpg
Hope the picture has attached!! If you require any additional pictures then please let me know.
This really is a superb bag with loads of storage and many zipped pockets to keep everything safe out on the course. This is by no means a cheap bag and we have already had interest in it!
If you wish to bid on this then please put 'BAG' followed by your amount in the thread.

Prize number 3:

THE NEW BRIGHTON AWAY SHIRT SIGNED BY THE TEAM.
This has been very kindly donated to us by BHAFC.
As your probably aware, we don't have the shirt yet so the winner will be issued a voucher and when it's available, they can redeem it from the club. You would be one of the first people to have this!! And I'm sure it would look much better above the mantle then the family portrait that the wife wants!!
Thank you very much to the club for this.
If you wish to bid on this then please put 'SHIRT' followed by your amount in this thread.

If you have any questions regarding the auction then please ask.

Don't forget to check daily in case you've been outbid!

Good luck!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here